En Bombe I Din Lomme En Bombe I Din Lomme

I can't put my finger on it, but...

This loop just sounds like pure fun! I don't even know how you did that, but it sounds very unique, and I like the way it loops lol XD

5SCC StringBreaks 5SCC StringBreaks

Loop

Sounds very interesting. I agree with Kaiserwolf on this being used as some kind of menu music. Maybe it could also be used to show the results of a battle, like how well someone did, etc, or what kind of loot you get. Anyways, good job. It would probably be a good idea to develop this just a little bit more, but keep it as a loop, but it's still fine as is.

Dj NewComer - Dead End Dj NewComer - Dead End

Actually..

It sounds pretty good, so far; if it were something in progress. I like the sound of it, and it's kinda catchy. You should definitely build upon this some more, I'd like to see where it might go.

Search And Destroy Initiative Search And Destroy Initiative

wow

Wow, this music is pretty different compared to most that I browse through, but that's not a bad thing! Oh no! No no no no nooooo. This is unique, and I think it's awesome ^.^

Siborg responds:

THANk YOU! Thats a big compliment. I try to make a unique style of music and its good hear that im successful in that. Thanks for the review :)

Allokalimba Allokalimba

Erhmm

It's a good start, man. You should really build upon this! ^.^

Castle Crashers Tribute Castle Crashers Tribute

Loved the game, loved the music.

I loved the game, and I loved the music. You are freakin awesome for making something that's a tribute and still be awesome.

Benni Loop Continued Benni Loop Continued

Kewl

I was searching through songs and I found this one. I didn't want to look for other ones for a while when I heard it XD. It's pretty kewl. O.O

Meonly70 responds:

Thats a good thing :P

Jugo de Mango! Jugo de Mango!

Taste?

This is just a taste? It's pretty awesome man! You should keep going on what you have so far, cuz it's pretty kewl.

Mid-Night responds:

Well I finished this song a while ago, to be honest! I just haven't put it on newgrounds.

Razor - (Andy J - Hard Trance) Razor - (Andy J - Hard Trance)

Awe-mazing

This music is like...just wow. The music that you make should really be higher in popularity...the only problem is how to make more people listen to it....